ISA@Montreal 2018, a new multi-dimensional automation track experience, is sponsored jointly by the ISA Food and Pharmaceuticals, Automation Controls and Robotics, Construction and Design, and Process Measurement and Control Divisions.
The Symposium will bring together an array of automation industry professionals from various disciplines to present on best practices, emerging technologies, developments, and applications. Don’t miss your opportunity to share new and innovative ideas for the future of automation.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
1. View state-of-the are products and technology services and solutions
2. Gain a competitive edge by participating in ISA training courses
3. Learn from prominent experts on the key automation technologies and their impact on the pharma and food industries
4. Attend thought-provoking keynote sessions delivered by industry leaders
5. Network with peers and make valuable professional connections
Interested in presenting? Share your expertise at the 2018 event.
Go the following Link for Presentation Topics, Registration and Download the Call for Papers.