- Cet évènement est passé
Dinner&Technical Talk: Operations Risk Management in Industrial facilities
October 10 @ 18h00 - 21h3040$ à 60$
ISA Montreal is organising a Dinner and Technical presentation on Operations Risk Management (ORM). The presentation will be on Thursday October 10, 2019 at 6:00 PM at the Madison Grill and Bar’s private room located at 5222 Sherbrooke E, Montreal . With the participation of PAS and ISA Montreal, a three courses meal and a glass of wine (or soft drinks) will be offered to ISA Members for only 40$ (a 60$ value !). At the end of the presentation you will receive a 1 hour training certificate.
During this technical presentation you will learn about Operations Risk Management (ORM) in Industrial facilities with focus on the following subjects:
- Risk Analytics and Visualization: We will discuss considerations implementing a strategy to measure and visualize risk, that allows you to focus investment on programs that achieve the greatest risk reduction.
- The 5 key components needed for a layered and systematic approach to ORM:
- Control Loop Performance Monitoring
- Alarm Management
- High Performance HMI
- Boundary Management
- Safety System Lifecycle Management
- The real time visualization and provision of actionable data to maintain safe and reliable operations
PLEASE REGISTER HERE: REGISTRATION
The speaker for this presentation is Ken Phelps, Senior Operations Risk Management Consultant with PAS Global LLC. Ken has 40 years of practical industry experience, including over 25 years in the owner operator space in the chemical industry, in the areas of field instrumentation, control systems and alarm management. For the last 12 years, Ken has been working as a consultant with PAS, including leading workshops for definition of programs and projects in the areas of operations risk management, alarm management, and high performance HMI, as well as having been involved in execution of a large number of international projects, across the process industries.