Link to renew/join:
Nine Good Reasons Why You Should Join ISA
ISA is a non-profit organization that helps its 30,000 worldwide members and other automation professionals solve difficult technical problems, while enhancing their leadership and personal career capabilities. Give yourself that extra advantage by becoming an ISA member.
Take a closer look at just some of the benefits of membership:
- Stay current with your field by reading InTech — yours FREE! InTech keeps you up to the minute through intensive, revealing, and practical articles on every aspect of instrumentation, process control and automation.
- Develop professional contacts and open the door to future career development by participating in Technical Divisions and other member networking activities.
- Hone your skills by serving as an ISA committee chair, Section officer, or in any number of roles that will give you volunteer leadership experience.
- Keep up with industry consensus standards and practices – download one standard of your choice per year as a member, or get the Standards Subscription and download multiple standards at an affordable price.
- Shop smarter and save money using the ISA Directory of Instrumentation — our exclusive annual guide of products, specifications, manufacturers, sales offices, services, and more – free to you as a member.
- Save even more on over 700 publications and training products available at special ISA member discounts.
- Build your knowledge base and advance your career by participating in ISA seminars, technical training courses, symposia, and conferences.
- Prove to your supervisors, colleagues, and peers that you’ve achieved a high standard of excellence through ISA’s certification programs (CCST, CAP, and CIMM).
- Receive the recognition you deserve for your professional accomplishments through ISA’s Honors and Awards Programs.
Want to know more? Contact Dalton Wilson at ISA headquarters (firstname.lastname@example.org, (919) 990-9280) or any member of the Montreal Section executive.
To join ISA now :
1. Click on this link Membership ISA and complete your form online or
2. Download the Membership Form and send it back by fax at 919-549-8288.