- Cet évènement est passé
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
June 9 @ 16h30 - 18h00
ISA Montreal invites you to its annual general meeting on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 !
As part of this event, we also offer a technical presentation on Cybersecurity!
Date: Wednesday, June 9 2021, starting at 16:30 (AGM starts at 16:45)
– Site: Virtual Zoom meeting
– Please register for the event here:: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_nvWS6cJ4SCqrbRBGOBHvRA
16h30: Welcome and open discussion
16h45: Annual general meeting (15 minutes)
17h00: In the wake of SolarWinds Attack (45 minutes)
- Understand the anatomy of the SolarWinds attack and the implications for software supply chain security in ICS
- Learn recommended best practices, including using SBOMs, to best prepare for, and guard against these attacks
- Learn how the Financial Industry has used SBOMs to manage risk-sharing across parties.
The presentation is done by Eric Byres, Peng, ISA Fellow and the father of the Tofino Security technology- The ICS firewall mostly used around the world and licenced by industry giants such as Honeywell, Schneider Electric and Caterpillar.
Throughout the year, your board of director work hard to offer you quality technical content, industrial visits and networking activities. For all this to continue, we need your support and participation at our annual general meeting.
AGA (15 minutes)
- Opening the assembly
- Adoption of the agenda
- Adoption of the last annual general meeting minutes
- President’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Approbation of financial statement for the year
- Motion to waive the complete financial audit
(only member with valid membership can vote)
Proposed Executive Board
ISA Montreal 2021-2022
We hope to see you and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
Jessica Tremblay-Labelle email@example.com
ISA Montréal President (514) 476-1271